JCPS Mechanical Ltd require a Mechanical Project Manager/Sites Manager to join our team. This role is full time permanent position reporting to the Contracts Manager for each project. This role will be based in our head office in Ballycoolin and on sites at various project locations. Projects are predominately in the greater Dublin area though can be nationwide. A company vehicle will be provided as part of the overall package.
- Detailed knowledge of plumbing techniques, materials and equipment is essential;
- Plumbing or equivalent mechanical qualification held from a recognised body;
- Project management qualification would be an advantage;
- Minimum 5+ years, experience managing/supervising mechanical installation projects;
- The ability to manage multiple projects effectively and to tight deadlines. Familiarity with and management of Project Schedules in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, Consulting Engineers and Client requirements;
- Knowledge of HVAC systems would be an advantage;
- Full clean driving licence and willingness to travel;
- The capacity to understand technical drawings and plans;
- Excellent organisational, communication and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team;
- Detailed knowledge of industry safety and legal guidelines;
- Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience.
- As a Mechanical Project Manager/Sites Manager you will be responsible for overseeing multiple mechanical/plumbing/HVAC installation projects;
- Day to day management of Site Supervisors, Plumbers, Ducters, GO’s, liaising with specialist HVAC Engineers and Sub contractors as required;
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings;
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, – all with the support of the Mechanical package manager;
- Ensure all health and safety standards are adhered to;
- Keeping Contracts Manager up to date with the project progress/day to day issues on site, materials required and complete all necessary paper work including daily and weekly reports.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please call Dermot on 087 859 5286 for a confidential discussion or fill out the application form below.
JCPS Mechanical Ltd is one of Irelands leading Mechanical Services and Contractors. We have built a strong reputation for a diverse range of mechanical construction services. We install and service technologically advanced and energy-efficient heating, air conditioning, plumbing and piping systems.
From apartment blocks to residential developments, hospitals, stadiums, manufacturing facilities, hotels, educational facilities and pharma plants, our members are day by day building our future.
JCPS Mechanical Ltd also counts among its members the industry’s leading manufacturing and supply firms. They are valued partners in what we do. We believe in working closely with Consultants, Architects, Main Contractors and other trades and we understand that the success of every project is built on strong communication channels which exist between the design, construction and client teams, accordingly delivering first class installations safely, on time and within budgets.