· Ability to prioritize workload according to deadlines.
· IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
· Ability to work unsupervised and to a high standard.
· Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
· Maintain all documentation in an organized and controlled manner, in compliance with client procedures
· Liaise with the site construction engineers and provide assistance when requested
· Have excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills, which above all, pose no risk to health and secondly provide no potential risk to any systems.
· Co-ordinate commissioning process across all disciplines
JCPS Mechanical Ltd is one of Irelands leading Mechanical Services and Contractors. We have built a strong reputation for a diverse range of mechanical construction services. We install and service technologically advanced and energy-efficient heating, air conditioning, plumbing and piping systems.
From apartment blocks to residential developments, hospitals, stadiums, manufacturing facilities, hotels, educational facilities and pharma plants, our members are day by day building our future.
JCPS Mechanical Ltd also counts among its members the industry’s leading manufacturing and supply firms. They are valued partners in what we do. We believe in working closely with Consultants, Architects, Main Contractors and other trades and we understand that the success of every project is built on strong communication channels which exist between the design, construction and client teams, accordingly, delivering first class installations safely, on time and within budgets.