· Detailed knowledge of plumbing techniques, materials and equipment is essential
· Plumbing qualification held from a recognized body
· Full clean driving licence
· Minimum 3+ years experience in a similar role required
· The capacity to understand technical drawings and plans.
· Excellent practical and problem solving skills.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills as you’ll be dealing with customers during every single job.
· The ability to work alone and also as part of a team.
· A meticulous approach to work.
· Knowledge of industry safety and legal guidelines.
· Remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience based on MEBSCA rates.
· Installation and/or maintenance of heating systems, drainage and water supplies.
· Fitting domestic appliances such as washing machines, cookers and showers.
· Service boilers and radiators.
· Locate faults in the systems & equipment of customers and repair the issue.
· Attach weatherproof materials to walls, roofs and chimneys.
· Answer emergency customer calls to repair leaks and other problems.
JCPS Mechanical Ltd is one of Irelands leading Mechanical Services and Contractors. We have built a strong reputation for a diverse range of mechanical construction services. We install and service technologically advanced and energy-efficient heating, air conditioning, plumbing and piping systems.
From apartment blocks to residential developments, hospitals, stadiums, manufacturing facilities, hotels, educational facilities and pharma plants, our members are day by day building our future.
JCPS Mechanical Ltd also counts among its members the industry’s leading manufacturing and supply firms. They are valued partners in what we do. We believe in working closely with Consultants, Architects, Main Contractors and other trades and we understand that the success of every project is built on strong communication channels which exist between the design, construction and client teams, accordingly delivering first class installations safely, on time and within budgets.